RPM Announces Hootsuite Partnership
HootSuite is a social media management system for businesses and organizations to collaboratively execute campaigns across multiple social networks from one secure, web-based dashboard. Key social network integrations include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+, plus a suite of social content apps for YouTube, Flickr, Instagram, Yammer, Tumblr and more.
Earlier this year HootSuite hit 4 million users, including 79 of the Fortune 100 companies. Along with HootSuite’s web platform, 20% of users access the dashboard through their mobiles including iPhone, Android, Blackberry and iPad. HootSuite also offers localized versions of their dashboard in six languages – English, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish and Portuguese.
There are many benefits to HootSuite Pro
Engage: Optimize your audience engagement by creating search streams, scheduling messages and monitoring all of your social network profiles from one customizable web and mobile dashboard.
Collaborate: Invite clients and colleagues to participate in your social media management. Assign messages for follow up and share streams, helping you increase efficiency.
Analyze: Measure your efforts using over 40 social analytics modules to build and share custom reports. Or select from one of our pre-made templates for quick and easy reporting.
Secure: Share access with team members without compromising security. The team permission levels and advanced sharing options ensure you remain in control of your valuable social profiles and accounts.
Sign up for a 30-day free trial of HootSuite Pro now: 30 Day Free Trial
- HootSuite Provides Google+ Management to All Users (cmswire.com)
- HootSuite Now Lets You Create Storify Posts, Save to Evernote (mashable.com)
- HootSuite adds AutoSchedule to the world’s most popular social media management toolbox (watch out, Buffer) (venturebeat.com)
- HootSuite digs deeper into enterprise via integrations with Zendesk, Storify, and Evernote (venturebeat.com)
- With Storify, Zendesk and Evernote App Plugins, HootSuite Strengthens App Directory (cmswire.com)
- HootSuite Offers Enterprise Single Sign-On, Provides Centralized Authentication (cmswire.com)
- Seesmic CEO Hands the Reigns Over to HootSuite (marketingpilgrim.com)
- HootSuite Further Integrates with GetSatisfaction for Community Management (cmswire.com)
- Meet Demi Lovato, the New Queen of Twitter (adage.com)
- It’s All About The Money: Twitter Partners With HootSuite (programmableweb.com)
Property Search & Featured Listings for Facebook Pages Now Available
No website? No problem. Add MLS search & lead capture tabs to your Facebook Business Page and visitors can view your listings, search the MLS and contact you – all from within Facebook.
Your listings are added to your Featured Listings tab automatically, and each property details page includes large photos*, Google Maps and Street View*, GreatSchools and Walk Score data.